Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gotta Love This Guy..

I was surfing the net the whole afternoon and This clip caught my attention....http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=iO3sBulXpVw&feature=related

It's a clip by Bruce Lee... Well, everyone knows about this man... right??


well, i know him 2 and never really keen on knowing more about this guy, cuz I am not really into this martial arts.. I watched this clip since it was very captivating plus i was too bored..

he said something about water..metaphorically.. I don't really understand what he was trying to say but this guy is just awesome... look at the way he speaks... i was stunned.. he's an awesome man! and yea, he's just SUPER-CONFIDENT... He has got piercing eyes which is damn cool and energising!!

No wonder people call him Super star!  He made my day! He motivates me, inspires me... and hence officially from this second, He's my another Idol too :)))


Bruce Lee rocks eventhough he's no more... He is still inspiring people like me... you are cool man.. I GOTTA LOVE U....

will get to know more about you man!

loves

No comments: